Service offerings from The Home Depot
Redoing any part of your home can be overwhelming and time-consuming. Whether you’re repairing, remodeling, or seeking expert advice, The Home Depot has the answer. The company employs expert contractors, repairmen, and service providers who are experienced, knowledgeable, and eager to assist with various home projects.
Here’s an overview of the installation services offered:
- Bath—The Home Depot contractors provide everything from small bathroom updates to complete remodels, whether that’s fixing indoor plumbing or installing a shower.
- Kitchen—When designing, upgrading, or remodeling, The Home Depot designers can walk you through your favorite styles and choose the right products and materials for your budget.
- Decor—Their experts can guide you through selecting and installing shutters and blinds or creating the perfect storage system.
- Doors and windows—From garage doors and shower doors to French doors and windows, you can have an expert install or replace them.
- Exterior home—The Home Depot can provide a team to install solar panels, put up a fence, build a deck, and more.
- Flooring—Whether you’re putting down carpet, hardwood, vinyl, or tile, The Home Depot experts can come measure your space, provide a quote, and install it themselves.
- Heating and cooling—HVAC systems are costly, and if you don’t ensure proper installation, you could end up spending even more. The Home Depot HVAC professionals can repair or install the system for you. Get a free in-home consultation and one-year warranty with any heating and cooling installation through The Home Depot.
- Water heaters—By using The Home Depot water heater installation service, you get a one-year warranty on parts and labor. They also offer same-day repairs in most areas.
- Home organization— The Home Depot offers custom storage solutions for every room, including closets, garage, pantry, entryway/mudroom, laundry room, home office, playroom and more.
History of The Home Depot
The Home Depot was founded in Atlanta, GA in 1978 with the goal of providing high-quality home repair and improvement products to DIY enthusiasts. A one-stop shop for home improvement didn’t exist at the time, so founders Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank built one.
Now, The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Over the decades, it has become the go-to source for home repair, maintenance, and improvement.
The Home Depot: Quick Facts
- Company Name: The Home Depot
- Year Founded: 1978
- Headquartered in: Atlanta, GA
- BBB Accredited: Since 1989